Easter Egg Hunt Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be (a) UK resident, and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of House of McCue Ltd or any subsidiary of House of McCue Group Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter the Easter Egg Hunt competition simply find all the Easter eggs then complete the entry form.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and House of McCue Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time. The Easter Egg competition closes on 29.04.19
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and House of McCue reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending checking out our blog or social media after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as House of McCue Ltd may require.
10. The winner will be announced l at random using https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ this will recorded and published on our blog after the closing date.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by House of McCue Ltd, McCue House, Wilton Road Industrial Estate, Grimsby, DN36 4AW (“House of McCue”).
17. House of McCue Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. House of McCue Ltd may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook or any other social network, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social network. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook or any other social network from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
19. House of McCue Ltd will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
20. The competition is governed by English law.